Hardwood Flooring Restoration
Very often hardwood flooring restoration can be accomplished by simply buffing and re-coating. In other situations, sanding and finishing will do the work. Yet others, require a special approach and high level of craftsmanship. But if the work is done by professionals, it is possible to recover the beauty that your hardwood floors once possessed.
- Some visible wear with light surface scratches
- Separation between boards is minimal
- Floors require minor touch up (if any)
In these situations, a simple ‘buff and coat’ will restore the flooring.
More Advanced Restoration
- Rougher floor with dirt inside the grain
- Worn down to the bare wood
- Deep impressions and grain scratches
- Water damage
- Wider separation between boards
In these situation, full or partial ‘sand and finish’ will restore the flooring.
- Reclaiming flooring
- Hand-scrapped flooring
- Design Parquet Patterns (Versailes, Herringbone, etc.)
Here, restoration techniques vary from case to case & can include ‘hardwax oil maintenance’, ‘waxing’ & other methods.